Friday, November 12, 2010

There is no escaping Christmas in November...

I was away most of this week on training and didn't have the time to tweet, update my Facebook profile or blog. I'm catching up with my emails, and my other cyber what-have-yous.

Anyway, I'm spending the next few hours trying to secure myself some sweet airline deals. I'm planning to go to Davao for a day then spend the rest of my 3 day vacation in Cebu and Bohol (the second time this year). I don't know. I have this compulsion to travel this month. Maybe I'm going overboard with my bucketlist. And to prove this point, I already bought myself a new travelling bag for my still unrealized and overplanned Davao vacation.

On the way home tonight, I noticed the newly set-up Christmas decorations along Paseo de Roxas and Ayala Avenue. I would be taking pictures next week and would be posting them here soon.

Christmas is just around the corner and there is just no escaping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment