Sunday, December 5, 2010

theuglykidproject Christmas tree


I spent most of the weekend decorating our house for Christmas. With so many rooms to decorate, I told my mom that we are limiting the decorations to just two: the living room and the study. But then mom had her way in decorating the kitchen as well. This year, my major holiday project was the Christmas tree. I want a tree that reflected my personality. A tree with balls! Blue balls! LOL. So thats what my family got. A tree dominated by blue ornaments. The official uglykidproject Christmas tree!


Next project: photos of the Metropolis this Christmas. From Alabang to Makati, I'd be taking pictures of how Christmas is shaping up this season.  Time to fill up the gas tank and get the camera ready... I'm going on Christmas road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment